This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Post Birthday Report

I realize that I forgot to tell yall about my birthday. Some I have told on the phone, in IM or in emails. Others haven't even asked. Love yall too.

Turning 30 wasn't so bad. Perhaps it's because of the theory my sis-in-law and I developed. Any birthday celebrated without a cake and candles, does not count. Therefore I am 27 as the last three years I have had neither cake, nor candles on my birthday. I've had cake around my birthday but none had candles so they weren't, technically, a birthday cake. This year only my coworker sang to me, so it's more like I'm 26.5.. Although, last year several friends and restaurant people sang to me so I guess that makes up for this year, thusly returning me to age 27.





My best gift, you ask? Well it wasn't something I unwrapped or expected. And it's not something tangible I can hold in my hands but it's definitely something I'll treasure for years to come. Several voluntary hugs from my nephew And he blew me a kiss.

Seriously, what could possibly be better than that?







Comments:
I asked about yer bday, you didnt answer! Called you on the day of, too, but you didnt answer! *PHBBBT* d;)
 
Yeah your voicemail was ...something.

"Happy Birthday! You're now old!!"

Could feeeeeel the love. ;)
 
Hey, I know I left you a message....or left one for SOMEONE little miss I have a random answering machine and voicemail thingy on both my home & mobile phones..........................sheesh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR G-EE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goodness.... ;-)
 
It's funny how some folks seem to have a guilty conscious. Finding these peeps wasn't the goal of this post.

It's also funny how the folks I was talking about haven't replied. Well, maybe not since they haven't actualy been to the blog to read it. Doubtful that they'd figure out I was talking about them anyway. And no, I'm not just talking about men here.

r - having the default message on a home answering machine isn't random. Having Edge on my cell phone, well that might be random for anyone else in the world ('cept maybe Edge), but not for me. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?