This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Earth Day Approaches

Don't forget! This Saturday (April 22, 2006) is Earth Day! Plan now to do something fun and earthy this weekend! Have included some links for yall below in case you're interested in more community based activities.

EPA Earth Day Info
Earth Day Programs

Actually a lot of the links on my sidebar probably have some blurb or other about Earth Day, recycling, sustainability, etc.
Comments:
Wooo!!! What with all of the plants and flowers I've bought recently, I'm going to spend the whole day playing in the dirt anyway ... I'd forgotten it was Earth Day!! 'cept I think it's supposed to t-storm ... another good way to celebrate Earth Day.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?