This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lady Gimpalot

Yesterday, I was attempting to shove a stack of studies (3+ feet tall) with my left foot. I thought it'd be easier to move them than picking it up in segments and moving. I only had to move them a couple inches. Well I shoved and the studies barely moved.

It's amazing how much hundreds of pieces of paper weigh. Especially when it's the thicker, fancy stuff (incidently, the fancier stuff also gives more vicious papercuts). So I stopped trying to move it with my foot and stepped over it instead and nearly did a face plant on the floor when I put all my weight on my left foot. I'm sure I was very graceful with my arms flailing about. At least I didn't shriek. I know I muttered some words (aka expletives) under my breath.

I've been limping ever since. Even after icing it last night and this morning. Still hurts to put weight on my foot. Am I talented or what?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?