This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Riddle me Riddled

So I've been working on a couple of blog entries the last week. Even have a couple of drafts. However for one I need a picture (and I haven't taken it yet) and the other isn't quite right. It's a song remake and I can't quite seem to get the cadence right. So, for now, a riddle. Big thanks to Claud for the riddle.

"Angry" and "hungry" are two words that end in "gry". There are three words in the English language. What is the third word? Everyone knows what it means and everyone uses it every day. Look closely and I have already given you the third word. What is it?

Answer is in the comments :)
Comments:
Language.

Yall can take my word for it or go here to have a website tell you the same thing.

Riddle Answer
 
What?! My public thanks isn't enough?? I even disguised your identity with the one post. Well disgused in a way that only a select few will know it was you. Err until you posted that comment admiting to the ..snipping.

But if you want to charge me. Go for it. I first need a current address to ship off your fees. I'm sure I could find a scrumptious photo of B and print it out and send your way. That work?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?