This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Slacker

I know, I know. I've been slacking off the last couple days. Posting those random quiz thingies instead of rambling entries. I've been swamped at work. I actually have work to do All day. And working all day, I still don't finish. It's great! I hate sitting idly by, twiddling my thumbs.

Anywho I'm working on two song lyric revamps. So those will be posted soon-ish. I really wanted to post the one yesterday as it's a rant about taxes to U2's Love Is Blindness. Maybe later today. We'll see.

Yesterday I had off from work (yay compressed days!) and I went to the Natinoal Geographic Museum with a friend of mine. It was a lot of fun. They have four exhibitions right now and we saw two of them (Geisha to Diva and ARCHIPELAGO: Portraits of Life in the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands). If yall are in the area, I highly recommend them!

So there's my rambling entry. Now back to work. Umm yippee?
Comments:
Happy First Day back to work. Those exhibits sound really interesting.
Can't wait to read your latest lyric spoofs.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?