This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Strum Roll Please.....


After much coaxing, cooing and posing I finally got a photo of Melvin. He wanted to be photographed with some of his friends. He's as fond of Dr. Seuss as I am. That's how I knew it was meant to be.Despite what some of yall were thinking, he is not a furry critter. Or one with fins. He's a handsome blond guy, as yall can very well see for yourselves.

Isn't his belt awesome? I guess that's guitar strap for all you non in the know people. I thought I did fairly well for a first time buyer. Especially since I got it on sale. He also has some groovy red picks that he likes me to use on him. I swear he likes getting his back scratched more than my mom does.

And my condolences b, Melvin is a handsomer blond than you are. I know your ego is big enough to absorb that shock. Besides you'll soon find yourself in denial that anyone - man or otherwise - could ever be hotter than you. That I must be mistaken, delusional, or still in the early stages of blind puppy (kitty?) love. I know how your squirrelly mind works. Pesky Leos. ;)

Comments:
AH HA! It's not a furry creature. Ok, so I was wrong. Oh well! Just don't let it get out ;-)
 
Hahahahahahahaaa... "Strum Roll ..."

Hahahahahahahahahaaa.... I dont know ... that's cracking me up ...
 
He's beeeeyootiful! What a great friend you've got there!
 
I'm sure he's very nice, but I'm still prettier than Melvin. He *might* have a nicer belt, though...
 
"but I'm still prettier..." *snicker* you said it boyo, not me :)

And thanks Meli! I quite agree.

Ellie May - I quite chuckled over the Strum Roll title myself. It amused me. Glad it amused you as well.

Renee? Wrong??? NEVER!!!!!! Why wasn't this on the national news? Surely the world must be ending! ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?