This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Warm Fuzzy Squirrelliness

So I have a new guy in my life. First met him around Yule time last year. He moved to my area in February. I wasn't sure how things would go so didn't want to mention anything before now. Who knows what would have jinxed it? The relationship is kinda rocky as it is. Mostly because I'm impatient and he pretty much only speaks when prompted.

He's fairly quiet but there are times when he just lets it all out. Mellow and fun and gorgeous. He has a smooth, spine tingling voice. It just resonates and fills the room. He's a blond. Which is fairly odd because I usually prefer darker colorings. Live and learn I guess. So, there you have it. I'll see if I can coax him into letting me post a picture. Oh, his name is Melvin and he's younger than me.

Is it weird that I bought him a belt already? It's pretty cool - black with some blue detailing. My first time buying a belt for anyone.
Comments:
Melvin's such a sexy beast. Glad I was instrumental in getting you two together.
 
Congrats on the new guy!!! Can you bring him with you when you come to visit?? d=)
 
So, I gotta ask, since your squirelly and all...Is Melvin a human or does he have 4 legs/fins. I could see a belt = leash if Melvin is a dog, or belt = color for a cat/hamster/rat/etc. but I can't think what a belt would equal if it was for a fish...
 
T, that's too much. I'm wondering if it's a furry creature as well....but am also wondering if it's a tall and handsome bipedal creature.
 
What's wrong with blondes?!?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?