This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Close Encounters of the Furry Kind

We were in the car for hours. It's a good thing I have a sturdy stomach since we went through the mountains. Lots of ups and downs and twists and turns. My 'tank' was sloshing all over the place. Not as bad as last Friday though when she was taking me to the car and sloshed part of my home onto the sidewalk.

Then we get to our destination and what do I see??? Furry things!! Four of them! How am I supposed to roam around when there are four legged furry critters with big teeth between me and the computer?? I think they're called dogs and cats. It's my first encounter with real ones. They seem awfully noisy and needy, the big ones anyway. The little black one thinks she's all that and a tub of brine shrimp.

Thankfully the three big ones were in crates for most of the night so I only had to worry about the little black princess. Although the furriest of the big ones was in a crate in front of my tank! I had to be careful not to disturb him, lest he wake up my human. Thankfully the red & brown furry one snores in his sleep and blocked any sounds I might have made. The little black one was nowhere to be seen for most of the night. She blends in too easily to the shadows. I think she may be my biggest threat. I'll keep an eye out for her the most tonight.
Comments:
Hey, Gluttony fishie dude ... dont teach Pinkie and Chester how to splash out of their tank (if they dont already!).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?