This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

JoinRed, Cut The Bait and Poor Sharks

Firstly, two new links (and their backup links) for yall to check out.

The JoinRed Blog is up and running. The Red campaign is a multi-national, multi-corporation initiative to support The Global Fund (Fightings AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria). Currently there are several members of the RED team in Africa. The blogs will cover what they've seen, what they're doing, what they wish they can be doing etc. and will be updated when possible, depending on internet availability.

Then there's Cut The Bait from Oceana. They're an organization fighting to save the world's oceans. I saw an ad for Cut The Bait on the metro this morning. It's amazing the things that are advertised on there.

And secondly, very sadly, the Oilers beat the Sharks last night in Game 6. I'm so sorry Maddie! I did my best and (mostly) watched Alias instead of the hockey game (in case I was jinxing them). However, I saw that the refs had a had in it. There should've been a penalty and that first goal would never have counted! Who knows what would've happened in the game after that. On the bright side (for me, anyway) I won't have any conflicting emotions cheering on the Canes all the way. I don't like the Ducks and not a fan of the Oilers (now) either. GO CANES!! :)
Comments:
Saturday! Game On, Saturday!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?