This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mmmm Ocean

You are Ocean Blue

You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.
You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat.


Unfortunately, as much as I like the name Ocean Blue (and the icon), I don't see it as me. I'm not driven, nor a diplomat. Tho I do my best to see both sides of an issue. I tried again and got, what I think, is a much more ME blue.


You Are Sky Blue

Dreamy and creative, you see the potential in everyone ... and everything!
And while you strive to have an ideal life, you are pretty mellow about it. You know your time will come.
What Color Blue Are You?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?