This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mmmm Wet Dog Hair

So I've sung the praises of the Bertoli Three Cheese Tortelini in the blue bag on the dry pasta aisle many times. The first oh ten times or so it was melt in your mouth scrumptious! However, the last two bags have had a rather displeasing aroma. They taste okay, not scrumptious but okay. It's just hard to devour the pasta with as much enthusiasm as I used to when it smells like wet dog hair.

Not that there's anything wrong with the smell of wet dog hair. I love dogs. And their being wet usually means they were out frolicking in the rain. Fun! I love playing in the rain. I just don't want my food to smell like dogs. Wet or otherwise. I'm squirrelly like that.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?