This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Nooooo!! Canes Lose Game 6 in OT

We were so close! It was a low scoring game but action packed at the end. I can't blame it on the refs (tho they did miss several calls throughout the game, not the least of which a hooking call just before the sabres scored to win in OT) as we didn't skate our best during the first period.

Man. So now we're going to Game 7. Thursday night in Raleigh. It'll be good to win at home but I'd rather we have won it last night. Guess that just means I have to yell harder, louder and longer than I did last night. And that Elims needs to watch even Less of the game! ;)



Cam Ward, honey, you still rock my world!!


LET'S GO HURRICANES!!!!!!



Comments:
Game 7's are usually more fun to watch...(that is if your team wins)
 
I'm pretty sure J & I heard you yelling all the way in Atlanta last night...We were in a sport's bar and none of the tvs were even tuned to the hockey game...
 
That's because the Thrashers suck ball bearings and Atlanta lives in denial. It's the same in DC - where they don't even give the Score of the hockey games. Idiots.
 
Come on, the Thrashers aren't so bad, they got that Russian douchebag and...umm...ok, I can't think of a good way to finish that sentence.

Hell of a game, that Game 6, though. Drives me up a wall when I go to a sports bar and have to struggle to find the one 13-inch TV in the corner that has hockey on...
 
Yeah.. prolly best you didn't finish that sentence, b. Best thing about the Crapitals is what's his face. Umm number 1 draft pick the same year as Cam.. Umm when the draft was in Raleigh. His name will come to me.. eventually. Anyway, I have his autograph. That's the best thing about the Craps. As you can see, it obviously means a great deal to me. Ovechkin! That's it.

Anywho, I don't go to sports bars to watch sports. They rarely play anything I want to watch (ie no hockey). I stay at home and scream at the tv and annoy the neighbors instead.
 
I know! I know!! *cry* I'll try to watch less tonite ... I wont be home for at least half of the game tonite ... maybe I wont watch ANY. We did really good during THAT game!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?