This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

TV Mania

So last night was the series finale of Alias and Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals. I had the start times of both wrong. Oy! Thought both Alias and hockey started at 8:00. Not so. The Canes began just after 7.30 and Alias started at 9. So I missed the first 11 minutes of the first period and was early for Alias.

Then I ended up talking to the folks for 20+ minutes and having my mom fuss at me for yelling at the tv. Yet she kept talking to me. Obviously my yelling wasn't enough to disuade her. However, at 8.53 she did let me go. Guess she knew I'd just hang up rather abrupt like if she didn't :)

The Canes won!!! WoooooHOoooooo!!! Series is tied 1-1. I missed most of the game. Seemed like every time I switched back and gave the game my undivided attention, something bad happened for the Canes. So I focused on Alias without any guilt.

It was so sad. Alias ending. Stupid ABC. The best show on their channel and they mess it all up by trying to interfere. Changing the night and times it was shown. Telling them to leave Rimbaldi out of the plot. Gah! Now I have absolutely no reason to watch that channel.

As for the ending itself, it was okay. Don't want to give away too many deets on the off chance that someone hasn't seen it yet and is reading this. There was this one scene that I laughed out loud at the horrible special effects. Man. It was so obvious that Vaughn & Sydney weren't walking in the mountains. That it was a studio backdrop of a mountain with fake wind and snow flakes. It was soooo bad! Apparently ABC hacked the budget too. Thankfully they weren't "braving the mountains" too long. The way it ended with Sloane was excellent! It was amusing that the same girl that played a young Sydney also played Sydney's daughter. I would love to live in the house at the end! Fantastic beach location!

And I got some great news whilst watching the news. The Conan episode with U2 for the entire show was on last night! Glad I had Monday off and napped off and on most of the day. Finally able to see the whole show (and tape it!) again.

So I got about 2.5 hours sleep. Oy Vey Mama! I heart Urkle! :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?