This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

WooooooHooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina Hurricanes win the series against the new jersey devils 4-1 by winning tonight's game 4-1. To top it all off Cam Ward (goalie) was interviewed after the game - he's a cutie! AND they played Beautiful Day by U2. I love the Canes! Great hockey night!! I'm so excited! So happy! In case yall couldn't tell :)

Yeah Canes!!! Way to play!!! Finally got rid of those devils!!! Eastern conference finals against the Sabres now. Game on! And no. It won't be hard to pick a team to cheer for. It's Canes all the way!!

Sooooo glad there is hockey!! Cory Stillman I hope your leg is okay!! And Erik Cole, I hope the xrays show good things!

And, for Maddie, Go Sharks!!! *fingers crossed* Please don't let me jinx them!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?