This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Chhhaaaarrrrrlllllliiiieeeeeeeee!!

A friend of mine sent me this link the other day. It's a 3 min 45 second cartoon on YouTube. I laughed and laughed and laughed and coughed from laughing so hard. I even cried from laughing so hard. And I was at work at the time. People thought I was having some sort of fit.

Please, enjoy, Charlie Goes to Candy Mountain.
Comments:
The beauty of this is that I can laugh my ass off at work and no one will notice. Mostly because it's slow, but it was funny. Thanks for the Thursday afternoon laugh.
 
Good Lord. This is the most disturbing thing I've seen all day (and I just woke up at 10:30.)

;)
 
Oh when you're down and looking for some cheering up
Then just head right on up to the Candy Mountain Cave

When you get inside you'll find yourself a cheering land
Such a happy and joy filled and perky merry land

They've got lollipops and gummidrops and candy things
Oh so many things that will brighten up your day

It's impossible to wear a frown in candy town
It's the mecca of love, the Candy Cave

They've got jelly beans and cocnuts with little hats
Candy rats, chocolate bats it's a wonderland of sweets

Find the candy train to town and hear the candy band, Candy Bells
It's a treat as they march across the land

Cherry ribbons stream across the sky into the ground
Turn around, it astounds! it's a dancing candy tree
In the Candy Cave imagination runs so free

So now Charlie please will you go into the cave?

Kaboom!
 
If Jose Cuervo and I were hanging out and saw this...then I probably would think it was hilarious...but since we weren't...

I didn't care for it much...sorry.
 
SHUN the Non Believer!! Shun! Shhhuuunnnnnnnnnnn!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?