This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Eastern Conference Champs!!!!



WAY TO GO HURRICANES


YES!!!! Last night's game was Fantastic!!! Just killer hockey the entire night AND we won :) Perhaps Joely is my good luck charm? I was texting him all night, giving him updates. Granted I was doing that with Rach and TC as well but Joely was the only one who responded throughout. Granted he was loitering at the airport and didn't have access to a tv to see the game. TC was rocking at a Pearl Jam concert. The Gods only know what Rach was doing.
Comments:
FYI- I was drinking Guinness @ an Irish pub. Go Canes.
 
So I think I can pretty much guess what Monday's post will be about...
 
hahahahahaha t! Although I do have the food show with d on Monday...


As for you, Bono's Mistress, how very Irish of you. Tho I am a tad saddened by your friends not taking you to a sports bar so they could at least see highlights, score updates or maybe even the game on an itty bitty tv.
 
tsk tsk...no new posting?
 
Testy. Testy. I have the day off and you thought I'd post something before 7.30? Oy! Sure I was up at 6.45 but I did have other things to do. Not the least of which is starting some laundry.

Have to leave here in about an hour to drive to d's. We have the food show today. Supposedly.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?