This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Game 7 Tonight!

Alright folks, tonight is do or die night for the Canes! So join me in cheering on the best team in the best sport!

LET'S GO HURRICANES!!

If I knew how to do it, I'd have Blur's Song 2 playing right now. For those who don't know, that's the song that plays every time the Canes score at home. WOOO HOOO!

And just because I've been singing Cam Ward's praises for months now, I feel I should also give a shout out to Martin Gerber who is also an amazing goalie for the Canes! They're both spectacular and I have no idea how Peter decides who starts on any given night.

Cam Ward is on the far left and Martin Gerber is next to him. Cam is #30 and Martin is #29. Which is mildly amusing as Cam is 22 and Martin is 31.

So, as the pictures reveal, not only are they amazing goalies but they're easy on the eyes as well. What's a girl to do? ;)

Comments:
Aren't you a little OLD for Cam?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Man, that Cam's a hottie...Too bad he's a hockey player so his teeth only have about a 2-year shelf life...
 
What?? Heck no! He's legal AND above drinking age. Only 8 years betwixt us. There's 15 years between Edge and I and he can rob my cradle ANYtime ;)

And yes, yes he is a hottie. As for his teeth, eh, that's what dentists are for. Creating fake teeth. Besides, he's a goalie. He's got 3-year tooth shelf life easy.
 
What no blog statement announcing the Canes in the Cup Finals!?!?!?!
 
I was working on it. And, as you can see, I did post one. Tho I can't see it.

WOOOOHOOOO HURRICANES!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?