This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hey, Lord Stanley! Nice Cup!!

WE WON!! WE WON!! WE WON!!! WE WON!! WE WON!! WE WON!!

CAROLINA HURRICANES WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO CANES!! I KNEW YALL COULD DO IT!!!

WAAAHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!



Special thanks to Joely, Rach and TC for watching the game and doing all the cursing for me. Perhaps it was a ninja good luck chant. Either way, it worked! Now I must go to NHL.com and order some stuff :)
Comments:
It was a good game!!! Way to go Canes!
 
Oh my goodness, Scott & I LOVED watching that game. We were so happy to see real hockey and see a deserving team play their hearts out for their fans. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I know! It was great! Even my folks seem to be getting into it and they're not what you'd call avid hockey fans. Tho they've been to a couple of BlueJacket games.

Woohoo!! Yeah Canes!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?