This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Random T-Shirt

Back on Feb. 7 I posted an entry about the Live Green, Go Yellow campaign. If you went to the link you could sign up to get a free t-shirt. I did and then forgot about it until last week. My brother called and told me that got his shirt in the mail. First he had to remind me about signing up though.

Friday my shirt came in the mail. Which was a double surprise. 1) I figured they had forgoten to send the shirts out and 2) I ususally don't receive items sent via the mail. Either the mail "loses" them or someone takes them. I don't know which. I just know that I don't get packages in the mail.

Game 4 is tonight. LET'S GO HURRICANES!!!
Comments:
Let's win this one for Sir Gluttony, boys...
 
Did I tell you that I signed up with a bogus name and still got the t-shirt.

Bogus name was Skip Tomylou (that would be Skip To My Lou).

Didn't think I would actually get it. Guess it's just an automated system. However, I will know who sold my name and address if I get more stuff in that name.
 
And they did win it for him! Thank you Canes!

And no, t. You didn't tell me what name you used to sign up for the shirt. That's a hoot!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?