This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Stanley Cup Finals: Game 1

YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO CANES!!!!!!!!!

Final score was 5-4. Canes beat the Oilers after trailing 3-0. Wow. Kick ass hockey!

Man! What a game!!! Glen Wesley was Amazing!! Three huge saves at the expense of his own body! Doubled over in pain and he still blocked a shot! AND he came back and played. Man! He's awesome.

And Cam Ward! Yall know I love this guy. He continues to make saves that should be impossible. I don't have the words. Congrats on the upcoming wedding, boyo! Many happy years with your wife to be and as a Hurricane! :)

I hope Edmonton's goalie, Dwayne Roloson, is okay. I hate that he was injured. I love the hard hits but not when someone gets hurt that badly. He's out for the rest of the series. That's not how I want to win the Cup. Thankfully it was an Oilers player that hit Ladd into the goalie. Completely accidental.

Get well soon Rollie!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?