This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

TWO OH TWO OH TWO OH CANADA HERE WE COME, eh?

Alright!!! WAY TO GO CANES!!!!! No Cardiac attack tonight!!!!!

Canes win Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals 5-0. Woooo Hoooo!!!!!! Special thanks to Joelykins for inspiring today's title. HUGE THANKS to the Canes!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Cam Ward is only the second rookie goalie in 50 YEARS to get a shut out in the Stanley Cup Finals! Other guy? Patrick Roy. Hell of a company to keep, Cam!! Side note. Patrick is one of the reasons that the Avs are my number 2 team.

Game 3 is on Saturday in Edmonton. Unfortunately it's going to be shown on NBC. I despise the NBC commentators.

LET'S GO HURRICANES!!!
Comments:
OH, dog, I forgot the game was on NBC, even tho you mentioned it the other day ... glad I checked on here today.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?