This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Carolina Hurricanes DVD

Today is the release date for the DVD of the Canes' 2006 season. You now, the season where they WON the Stanley Cup. WooooHooooooo! DVD is only $24.99 and you can buy it online and purportedly in most retail stores that sell DVDs.

I'm thinking of buying it for my nephew. Need to get him intersted in a good sport early AND get him cheering for my fave team. Besides, his mom has already said that he needs a new video to watch. I'd be doing her a favor if I got him this video! Hmmm. Maybe for his birthday I'll get him the Canes' dvd and a U2 concert dvd. That way he can alternate. It's a win-win-win situation.
Comments:
Does it have a Cam Ward poster with it?
 
Oh baby I wish! Maybe I'll email them that and request it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?