This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

fi-pod

Like millions of other people, I have an mp3 player. It's not an i-pod but I found myself repeatedly referring to it as "my i-pod". It's only three syllables as opposed to the six of "my mp3 player" and I'm all about the quicker, easier way of doing things. So I thought I'd call it fake ipod but even that was too much for me. So I mushed it together and now have a fi-pod. It works well and confuses people at the same time - a win-win situation.

Anywho, last night I imported another ten cds to my fi-pod bringing the total to approximately 25 albums (had to guess as I have a couple of bootleg concerts and some random groups of songs). Shockingly enough I still don't have all of U2 or Dar Williams on there. Shoot I don't even have any of The Nields on there. I only have 192.8 MB left on it too (out of one gig) so I need to be more choosy about what I add. For those curious minds out there, I added

Zooropa, October, 7, ZooTV live from Dublin (disc 2) - U2
An Evening in Austion - Kate Wolf
The Green World, The Beauty of the Rain - Dar Williams
A Brief History (Discs 1 & 2) - The Waifs*
Grand - Erin McKeown*

*I've never actually heard these albums before so if you're thinking "why did she upload those???" it's so that I can listen to them and see if I like them.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?