This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Hip Hip Hooray!

Maintenance guys finally fixed my bathroom ceiling!!!! They came in on Friday and did it! It was only 28 days after the maintenance guy ripped the 7+ inch hole in my ceiling. I'm not gonna complain that they used up nearly all my paper towels, blocked the shower drain so now I stand in a puddle of water whenever I shower, moved my broom & dustpan and left grit & debris on my tub floor. I'm just going to enjoy not having a plastic grocery bag slowly filling with debris hanging from my bathroom ceiling.

Oh and U2 was on 60 Minutes last night. Sadly, I didn't see it as I wasn't home. Fortunately for me, I've already seen it twice (plus the online vid clips) and I'm fairly sure I have it on tape. Maybe I'll go home tonight and watch it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?