This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wish You Were Here

After chatting with Rach & Joely yesterday afternoon, I found myself in the grocery store after work. I had stopped at the library earlier and checked out three books and got a noseful of an excellent smelling guy. Too bad he was gay.

Anyway, at the grocery store I was in the produce aisle getting, you got it, produce. That's all I had gone in there for. I have some beef tips that I want to make a stew with (hello crockpot!) and needed veggies to add to it. Filled my hand basket with onion, sweet potato, red potato, celery, carrots, garlic, zucchini squash, jalapeno and shrooms. Then I recollected my conversation with J and R, mostly J though and happened to glance up as I did. And there it is. The thing I needed most and didn't even realize until I saw it. Raspberry Smirnoff Twist V in the refrigeratd section. I grab a pack and head to the checkout.

Clerk rings everything up and I'm out the door. Walking to my car I check the receipt and had to laugh at myself. Not only did I have one bag loaded down with fresh veggies and the other with contraband, but half the cost of my shopping spree was for the Smirnoff.


RIP Syd Barrett. May you find the peace you were looking for, you crazy diamond.
Comments:
Awww...You think of me when you see Vodka products...I don't if that's good or disturbing.

Shine on, Syd.
 
Hopefully Syd will meet up again with Gerald (he was a good mouse).
 
You can *SMELL* when someone's gay?!? I thought I had decent gaydar, but damn. That's impressive.

;)
 
Yeah, I'm an oddly talented squirrel.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?