This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Maybe Early Wishes

As I'm notorious for getting birthday's wrong (usually just a day off, mind you), I want to send a birthday shout out a friend. His birthday is today or tomorrow. I think it's tomorrow but I don't want to be given grief because I was late in my well wishing, so...

Happy Birthday Rennie Pooh!

Just think how cool you'd have been if you were born on August 8th instead. Definitely no way I'd mix your birthday up then! ;)
Comments:
It's today...and thanks. :)

Wait, you *did* mean ME this time, right...?
 
You're the only Rennie Pooh I know. Granted since you just outed yourself as being RP, my vast amounts of loyal readers will surely mock you. I'm hoping. Err, I mean. Maybe they will.

Glad I got the day right :) Hope you had a great one!
 
Outed myself...?

Vast amounts of loyal readers...?

So much crazy talk in one post.

:)
 
Well crazy talk was in honor of your birthday. Had to make you feel welcome.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?