This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Destination Diverted

Driving back from Ohio yesterday, I had planned on stopping at Turn the Page Bookstore & Cafe (aka mecca to all NR fans). Bookstore is located in Boonsboro, MD just off of 70 and is near some Civil War sites.

I didn't stop as it was raining and misty and foggy and traffic was picking up. I don't like driving in the rain. And I really don't like driving with the drivers from the greater DC areas. They're crazy. Plus driving in the rain brings back memories of doing a 360 on I-85 and then hydroplaning into an embankment. The entire drive to Ohio was rainy (thanks Ernesto). I didn't anticipate that the entire return drive would be as well.

I will eventually make my pilgrimate to Turn the Page. Maybe on my next compressed day. Or early on a Saturday, before most of the crazies are out on the road.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?