This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

MIA

Don't think I've forgotten yall, my few loyal readers. I've just been on vacation. And as all but one or two of you already knew that, I didn't write anything here about it. Why be redundant? And yes, I'm up early on a vacation day. Must be some latent masochisticness in me. Or something.

Anywho, all is well. JT is still cute as ever and seeing the family was great. However, I have to go pack up now, eat some pizza for breakfast and hit the road, yet again. Hope everyone that is reading this from work (HA! Ha!) has a lovely day and for those reading it from home, I know yall will. :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?