This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, September 08, 2006

More The Other Today

Last night I watched the movie The Last Unicorn. I hadn't seen it in years. I'm not sure what surprised me most - that America sang the songs or that it got 3.5 stars from whomever gives stars to movies on Comcast's cable guide. Sure I'd have given it that many stars myself but didn't figure animated movies from 1982 would receive such ...high accolades from others. Oh and Mia Farrow should not sing.

I forgot to tell yall to check out the moon last night. It's a corn moon and just gorgeous! Saw it this morning whilst waiting for my apt shuttle. Beautiful. If you can, go out tonight and look for it.

Space Shuttle Atlantis scheduled to launch today at 11.40 this morning, Eastern time. Keep your fingers crossed that the fuel cell really IS okay for launch. I don't know that NASA could survive another accident.
Comments:
Atlantis soars into orbit! If all goes well, they will attempt their third and final planned spacewalk Friday. Woo hoo!
 
I watched it on C-SPAN from the hold at T-minus 9 minutes on. Was gorgeous. Tho I did fret about the hawks flying around. Didn't want any feathers to get singed.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?