This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Music to My Ears

This particular news story broke Last Thursday, whilst I was in the middle of my U2phoria. I'm hopeful that yall have already heard about it but just in case you haven't ....

Billionaire Branson tackles Global Warming. NEW YORK (AP) -- British business mogul Richard Branson on Thursday pledged to invest about $3 billion over the next decade to combat global warming and promote alternative energy, saying that it was critical to protect the environment for future generations.


Unrelatedly, my coworkers & I may be sent out of the building early today as some nitwit forgot to renew our Confidential Authorization. Oh and I lost my ID badge yesterday. Somewhere. Discoverd that little gem this morning. Thankfully it's Friday.
Comments:
I thought you might write about JT's little "accident" today.
 
It's coming. No worries. I just need to find an appropriate picture.
 
I wanna hear! Er .... read .....
 
Funny stuff, E. Your reply had me wondering if I had already told you about JT's adventure. Hear indeed....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?