This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Musings

I realize I've prattled on about U2 for over a week now and that some of you (b) might be a tad tired of it. Some of yall might even think I'm obsessed with the band. I wouldn't go that far.

It's not as if I lied to a bookstore clerk about calling the store the night before and having it confirmed that they had U2 By U2 in stock. Or that I go into work late because I stay home on a rumor that the band will be on a morning talk show. Or that I bought tickets to four concerts when I was unemployed and barely able to walk from a back injury (& subsequent surgery). Or enter a contest saying I'd be in NYC if I won during the work week. Or shouting out to The Edge, "Will you come home with me?!" while huddled outside a concert venue.

Oh wait. Those are all true. Hmm. Maybe I am obsessed. Ah well. There are worse things to be. :)
Comments:
That ain't nuthin
 
I'm sorry, what were you talking about again...?
 
You know you love U2 more because I love them so much. You care & take interest in what your friend's passions are.You're that cool and caring a person, b. Despite your Leo core ;)
 
U who?
 
Close, dearie, real close. It's U2.

I know how hard it must be for you to keep things straight in your mind, seeing how you're getting up there in years. Living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help either. Your mind starts to slip, for example cheering for the Penguins. Sad, sad stuff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?