This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yo! Peeps!

Sorry about the lack of entry yesterday. I know some of yall feel ever so depressed and lost if I don't post something every day of the week. Well, Monday thru Friday anyway. I was out of town (state, actually) and didn't feel like hijacking a friend's computer to post an entry. Plus I was too nervous to think of anything witty or profrain to say. Yall know how I strive to write things with deep, philosophical meaning. Today's post is just riddled with it, as you well know. ;)

I'd explain about the nerves but I don't want to jinx things. For those who know, SHHHH!!! Don't tell anyone else! ANYONE! Thanks :)

Don't forget! U2's Zoo TV Live from Sydney comes out on DVD today! Wahooo!!!!
Comments:
Right up there with U2, dont forget Clay Aiken's new album comes out today .............

(If there were snow on the ground, you could throw a snowball at me for the U2/Clay comparison. *GRIN*)
 
hahahah I was going to email you about Clay's album coming out. I saw it in the flyers when I was perusing them to find out who has the Sydney Zoo TV DVD on sale for the cheapest :)
 
See? So there WAS a legit relation between Clay and U2! Irony!
 
The word "legit" might be a bit strong.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?