This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Boo Hiss

So the stupid devils beat the Penguins last night and the Panthers lose to the crapitals. Sorry tc, I know you like the devils - I have no idea Why though. It'd have been a pisser of a night for hockey except The Avs won!

On the bright side (pun not intended), someone has turned off the lights here. Just the emergency lights are on. I'm okay with that. So what if I could - probably - turn them on myself. Why bother? It's better when it's dark.

Phooey. Someone turned them back on. Ah well. It was nice while it lasted. Unrelatedly people are seriously getting on my nerves today. Yes, I know it's only 7.30 in the morning. What of it???
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?