This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Finally!

Guess what today is folks?!! You ready? It's opening day of Hockey season! Waahoooo! Canes play the Sabres, Ottawa plays Toronto and the Stars play the Avs (Colorado Avalanche to all those who are confuzzled)..

C'mon Canes!! Let's go Avs!! umm err I can't even remember what Ottawa's mascot is... soo I guess I'm rooting for the Maple Leafs.

This Friday the Canes play the Crapitals here. Hmmm wonder if there are still tickets available. I know my Canes jersey is ready for a night at the rink :)

hahahaha funny funny funny. Just checked NHL.com to see what the Ottawa are.. they're the Senators. No wonder I blocked them from my mind!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?