This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Fluffy, Pretty Unicorns

You Are a Dreaming Soul

Your vivid emotions and imagination takes you away from this world So much so that you tend to live in your head most of the time You have great dreams and ambitions that could be the envy of all... But for you, following through with your dreams is a bit difficult

You are charming, endearing, and people tend to love you. Forgiving and tolerant, you see the world through rose colored glasses. Underneath it all, you have a ton of passion that you hide from others. Always hopeful, you tend to expect positive outcomes in your life.

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul, Prophet Soul, and Traveler Soul
What Kind of Soul Are You?
Comments:
based on the last line in mine, i am totally marrying bono. i knew it!!
;)
(!)

You Are a Warrior Soul

You're a strong person and sometimes seen as intimidating. You don't give up. You're committed and brave. Truly adventuresome, you are not afraid of going to battle. Extremely protective of loved ones, you root for the underdog.

You are picky about details and rigorous in your methods. You also value honesty and fairness a great deal. You can be outspoken, intimidating, headstrong, and demanding. You're a hardliner who demands the best from themselves and others.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul
 
I can see how you might think that, c. However, I could make the case for marrying Bono my most compatible includes Prophet Soul & Traveler Soul. I wonder if I could trade in Newborn Soul for Guitarist Soul? Then I could set Bono free & marry The Edge. ;)
 
yeah, i think edge is out of the question. we are both gonna have to marry bono. and move to utah! woot.
 
I think if everyone who wanted to marry Bono did and we moved to Utah, then Utah would be busting at the seams. It'd be the new China and India.

And poor B. He'd be so tired attending to all his wives & children. I mean his bandmates would Surely have to step in & help him out, right? So I would graciously skip some of my wifely "duties" with B if Edge were to step in & help is good friend. I am that selfless & giving to my husband's needs ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?