This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Get Outta My Head!

Since Sat night/Sun morning I've had this 80's pop song stuck in my head. Correction, the Chorus of this pop song in my head. Hours and hours and hours of just "Tenderness" do do do "Tenderness" with the do do do being the music.

With U2IsMyDeal's help yesterday I figured out the song. Surprisingly it's called Tenderness and it's by some group called General Public. I figured once I knew what song it came from, it'd leave my head. But no. It's still there. And now it's joined by another lyric from some other song. "I've got soul but I'm not a soldier" Where are these things coming from??? I don't listen to the radio and I sure as hell don't own a cd with either song on it.

I may go crazy if "Tenderness Ive got soul do do do Tenderness but I'm not a do do do soldier" keeps running thru my head. I think I need something stronger than coffee this morning. I'm gonna add hot choc. mix to it. Hopefully a mocha will rinse all the crappy tunes from my noggin.
Comments:
hahahaha that must be what it is! Silly me for not thinking of the squirrels! Those pesky little busy bodies.
 
the "I've got soul" snippet is from a Killers song.

You're welcome.
 
Yeah, got that, thanks b. Funny thing tho. In my head it's a girl group singing it.. sorta Destiny's Child-ish. Not that I could pick their music out but it's the only girl group I can think of at the moment.

And the Tenderness snippet sounded more like an oldies tune in my head, sorta Temptations like, instead of 80's pop rock.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?