This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Light Headed

I spent my first 30-40 minutes at work very productively. Kelp & I blew up balloons and decorated a supervisor's cube. She's turning the big 4-0 today. I brought in my multi colored sharpies (bought for U2 autographing purposes and sadly never utilized in that fashion) and set about writing on some of the balloons whilst Kelp strung some streamers. A few of my oh so clever writings

Uh Oh 35!
Happy 1st Birthday!
Who's 39???
Sweet 16!
Happy Birthday!
Meow! You still look good! with a picture of a cat's face on the opposite side
WoooHooo! 18! Now you can vote!
Happy 21st! Now you're legal! Don't drink & drive

Yeah, so the brain had some issues with creativity this morning. I drew a variety of smiley faces that were a cross between creepy, alien & silly. Also drew a candle that resembles a flame thrower, a sad lookin cake & some presents that look like they've been run over by a tractor trailer. I know, yall are jealous of my mad drawing skills now.

I must now go rest as all that balloon blowing up has left me with a touch of Vertigo ;)
Comments:
Nice! Is it KG's bday? Happy birthday to her! Vertigo is a great song to get light headed to (?) Have a great bday, KG (via lorax).
 
It was indeed KG's bday. I wished her well for you and she was a touch surprised. "Trynn? Our former Trynn?"

"Err yeah. We still keep in contact." Tho I was thinking to myself, how many Trynn's do you & I both know?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?