This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Not Quite a Recap

I thought about rambling about my trip to NYC this past Sunday today. Or about the 'shake up' in the Music World involving U2. Neither one really strikes my fancy this AM. Then I banged my knee on the metro bus this morning and all coherent thought fled the noggin. For some reason I was left with the visual of my friend Rach fishing her keys out of a toilet at the Flying J somewhere in Georgia this past weekend. Fell out of the pocket, into the bowl of an automatic flushing commode. Was it worth banging the knee to relive the humor? No.

Met up with my friend Mims this past Sunday. She's great! Love her to pieces. It's amazing how things like bulletin boards can bring folks together. I've known Mims for over a year now from the Zoo. This was the first time to meet in person. We hit it off like we had online. Another thing I have to thank U2 for. :)

Alright, enough sappy stuff, here are some links about the stuff I didn't ramble on about.

Dale Chihuly exhibit at the NY Bot. Gardens in the Bronx
Major Merger in Music World
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?