This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Squirrelly Drivers

So today is Friday the 13th. That might explain why Kelp & I saw two people driving the wrong way yesterday. First one was a lady with Pennsylvania plates - which I figured explained everything right there - turning onto a one way street. She either recognized her mistake or wanted to turn around, as she immediately turned back around & was heading the right way. We didn't stay around to see if she did any more squirrelly maneuvers.

Other person was driving a little red car and was just crusing along on the wrong side of the street. This time it was a divided street (two lanes going each direction with a grassy median with trees! between them). At first glance I thought the car was backing up, then I realized they were facing forward. They had to have been going the wrong direction for a ways as there are no other turns onto the street.

It wasn't until I got to work this morning and Kelp reminded me that it was Friday the 13th that it ocurred to me that This could be the reason for crazy drivers. The full moon was Last Saturday. Here I was thinking it was the squirrels. And maybe it was. They just got their dates wrong but at least now they know that their techniques work. So maybe instead of watching out for black cats to cross your path, you should look out for black squirrels.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?