This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Thirsty

Things I'm thankful for this AM

1. The smart word completion function on my cell phone (for texting)
2. Spring water from Champagne region of France
3. Free breakfast from the hotel across the street in the lobby
4. Coffee
5. Not being prone to ...dehydration headaches in the morning
6. Cranberry Juice
7. Understanding friends
8. Rach's superb taste
9. That the annoying coworkers don't show up for at least an hour after me
10. That the Penguins clobbered the devils in hockey. :)
Comments:
In hindsight, it's funny that you listed the free breakfast as something you were thankful for.

And, if you liked the Penguins abusing the Devils, how about the destruction that took place in Philadelphia Saturday night?

Man, I love me some hockey...
 
At the time of my posting, I had yet to encounter the Free Breakfast. I pondered on changing the entry but decided to let it ride. If only to emphasize my angst at the realization of what the Free Breakfast entailed.

I'm ambivalent about the Flyers but I'll be happy for you that the Pens clobbered them. However, true joy came from finding out that the Canes beat the Lightning, Thrashers beat the Sabres and the Avs clobbered the Wild.

I love me some hockey too :)
 
Hmm. Interesting hockey preferences you got there.

And, everyone should be happy that the Flyers are losing. They're the dinosaur of the new NHL. They deserve to be driven to extinction. Or at least, their goalies deserve to be chased by letting in 4 goals on 9 shots....

Muahahahahaha!
 
Mostly it was the teams that lost that I was happy about. Except for the Canes. I always want them to win. And the Avs.. well except for when they play the Canes. :)

Frankly a certain whiney assed goalie with the name of Brodeur needs to be booted out. He's a hockey player but he whines & moans like a spoiled toddler. JT has more cojones than that tool.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?