This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Woe is He

This is my poor, used nephew JT. See what his folks are making him do? I mean funds could be tight but I don't think you can justify having your child acting as your landscape architect or curb appeal consulter.

It's obviously chilly out and JT should be inside. But oh no. They take him outisde (against his will, I'm sure of it!) to pull weeds. He's not even two yet! What's the deal guys? Can't you let a kid just be a kid these days? Shouldn't you let him do what He wants to do?

And if using your child, My nephew, as weed labor isn't bad enough. His parents (and grandparents!) take JT to a field of giant pumpkins. It's bound to give a little boy nightmares. It'd give Me nightmares!

Just think of all the bugs and Spiders that must proliferate that place. Hello! If a place produces giant, mutant pumpkins what's to keep it from producing giant, mutant corn stalks! or zuchinni! I shudder to think about it.

Sure JT may look happy & cheerful in this picture. But I know that his cheezy smile is just a cover up. He's really thinking, "I wanna go pet the cows!" and really. Who wouldn't rather pet the cows?

After all I've shown you today, can you blame JT for trying to get away from these madmen he has for parents (and grandparents)?!! He's only grinning like a hooligan to throw them off his scent. It'll be easier for him to flee to his auntie's place if his folks don't know he's planning it.

It's okay JT! Run to me! I'll save you from the mutant pumpkin fields. Down here in pollution central, they have no idea what pumpkins are! You'll be free to run & cavort to your heart's content. No weed pulling here.


Comments:
He really had a thing for cows that day. "Moo!" "Moo!" I'm not sure who told him about Cow Tippin' but I'm sure that is what he wanted to do as he was always trying to run towards them.
 
You can tell how seriously I take JT's plight at the hands of his nearest family. I did an entire entry about him instead of how the Canes CLOBBERED the Lightning last night in hockey. 5-1 baby! Woohoo! That's 3 wins in a row. Let's Go Canes!

As for JT & Cow Tippin.. I figure it's only a matter of time. He'll prolly start out with Baby Goat Tippin and move on to larger critters from there.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?