This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Early Rising

I got to work today at just before 6 this morning. Well, technically I got to the parking garage at just before 6. I got to my desk at 6.03. The reason for coming in 30 minutes early is the Dar Williams concert tonight. Wooo hooo! It's at a general admission venue, box office open at 5 for handing out line numbers and the doors open at 6. So I'll get there about 4 (hopefully) wait on line for an hour, get a low (please, please, please) line number and then go have an early dinner with some peeps at this Fantastic Thai restaurant around the corner.

Some chickie named Caroline Herring is opening for Dar. She may just be a little too country for me. At least the handful of songs I listened to on her website were. Maybe she'll folk it up some, since she's touring with Dar.

*Happy Dance*

Yay! Dar show tonight! The Canes won last night! The craps lost, sabres lost (YES!) and possibly the most shocking the Flyers beat the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. Wow. Who'd have guessed that?? Not only did the Flyers win, they won 7-4. Again, I say Wow! Ducks were second in the NHL & the Flyers were dead last. After last night, the Ducks are still second but the Flyers are now Tied for last. Big changes ;)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?