This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

End of November

So today is the last day of November which means it is also the last day of the Hurricane season (weather hurricanes, not National Hockey League Hurricanes) and the last day of NaNoWriMo. Sadly there were no good hurricanes (storms) this season. Yes, I'm a weather nut. I acually *like* storms and the idea of an approaching hurricane (storms & hockey players) gives me little tingles of pleasure and anticipation. What can I say other than I'm a tad squirrelly at times.

As for NaNo, well, this year didn't go so well. I think I hit about 25,000 words. I need to type up what I have written on my legal pads to know for sure. So I might have reached the halfway mark. My theory is that I'm not supposed to finish NaNo in even numbered years. Or maybe years with pitiful hurricane (storms) activity. Eh. Either way, I didn't finish although I did write more than I normally would have, so that's something. Watch out NaNo 2007 here I come! Hmm. I think I'll hold that thought until October 2007.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?