This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sickeningly Sweet

What is going on? The full moon was last weekend. Why are people acting so oddly? They're in happy, cheerful, sing song moods. Quite obviously they haven't heard the "song" Window In The Skies. I'm thinking because tomorrow is a holiday (Veterans' Day for those more out of it than I) and therefore today is the end of their week. Well today is the end of my work week too but you don't hear me all chirpy and peppy and calling out GooOooOd MoooOoRrnnings! to people halfway down the hall. Heck you won't hear me sing songing greetings to people right in front of me. I'm not a kindergarten teacher, after all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in a bad mood. Just baffled at all the uber morning greetins. I had fairly productive evening yesterday. Before crashing to bed at 10.30, I had confirmed Thanksgiving travel plans, taken a 2.5 hour nap & crossed the 11,600 word mark in my NaNoWriMo novel, currently entiteld Running To Stand Still. So I have reason to be in a happy place. Just not in a sickeningly sticky sweet place.

Perhaps I should go visit Charlie today.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?