This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, December 15, 2006

The blah blah blahs

I'm back at work today. I don't mind work, not really. It's not as stressful this time of year as the one job I do is slow. The other job (and a half) I do fluctuates in amounts, currently it's slow as well. What I mostly mind is a couple of people I indirectly work with. Both of 'em ooze management slime everywhere they go. You can tell where they've been by the shiny, slimey trails on the carpet and the people you encounter who look like they need Bill Murray to give them tips on how to de-goo their hair.

So yeah, the head still hurts but the queasiness & fever are gone. Yippee. Tonight, to celebrate, I'll put everything back in my closets that I took out for the mice inspection & patching. Do I know how to spend my Friday nights or what?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?