This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Fridayitis, Astronomy, Pizza & Hockey

It's felt like Friday all week to me. Well, except for Sunday. Sunday felt like Sunday. Today is Finally my Friday of the week since I had the good sense to take the next two days off. Am I a smart cookie or what?

For those astronomically interested the new moon is today, the winter solstice is tomorrow (7.22 pm EST) and you can see the space shuttle and international space station just above the southern horizon around 5.50 tonight (eastern time). Enjoy!

There is also a pizza party, excuse me "Holiday Refreshments and an In-House Luncheon", today for one of the companies I work for (being a contractor is a confusing mess at times). The two main peeps organizing it were talking about having Kenny G as the music. Yes, that sound you hear is my inner screaming & possibly my eardrums imploding. Maybe I can stuff some crudite in my ears to block out the noise, noise, noise, noise, Noise, NOISE! (like my Grinch reference?)

Bright note! Canes won last night! Waahooo! Watched the Penguins game. The Blues skated All Over them! Man. I felt bad for B.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?