This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Nothing Exciting Here

I'm back at work today. It's not so bad. Farily quiet. I had a pile of work awaiting my return - no surprise there. There's also a rumor that we'll get Tuesday off due to the funeral of former President Ford. Federal offices were closed for former President Reagan's funeral so odds are good the same will be repeated. So far it's just a rumor.

Hope everyone had a happy & healthy holiday. I'll try and think of something more exciting for tomorrow. Not just bland update-y stuff. Maybe how I helped overwhelm a large corporation's website on Monday....
Comments:
Happy Holidays.......hope you get that day off ;)
 
Thanks c and same to you. :)

As for Tuesday, I do get the day off as the current Prez made it a National Day of Mourning. Am still waiting to see if I have to use vacation hours to cover my time away. Even so, it's a 4 day weekend.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?