This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Randomness

For anyone who is into hockey, there are special deals going on at the NHL shop website. Check it out and remember, Let's Go Canes :)

Saw the last 12 minutes of the KU and USC basketball game last night. I hadn't watched basketball since March (The Big Dance). We won last night. All I can say is Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU! :)

Everyone I'm only buying gifts for my immediate family. Every single friend is getting stiffed. Some Might get a card but don't get your hopes up. My bank account is under severe strain so if you're immediate family, don't get Your hopes up either.

Right, back to work. Happy Tuesday everyone.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?