This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

*sigh*

The past three mornings have had some sort of something happen. And not a good kind of something. Tuesday my breakfast went from a harmless bowl of warm goo to Mount Cream of Wheat erupting in the microwave (at work). While cleaning up the pale & grainy lava, I managed to spill my raspberry ice (crystal light) all over my hands & the counter. My hands maintained a reddish tinge the rest of the day.

Wednesday. Well I won't go into that because it's a tad embarassing. Let's just say I was running late & decided to drive to work. While scraping the ice off my car I realized I had forgotten to put on something rather important and I had to run back in and grab it.

Today I was repacking my messenger bag to bring into work and nearly broke my toe. I hit the rim of this thick glass vase that I'm mosaic'ing for my mom and my toe careened off of that into the sturdy plastic drawered container that I store my mosaic tiles in. Basically I stubbed my toe. Twice. Tears instantly formed in my eyes & I may have whimpered some. Okay, a lot. Even had a son of a petri dish pop out of my mouth.

I'm currently eating my pb&j and drinking my diet mt. dew. Comfort breakfast of champions, I tell ya. Plus I don't think I can face another CoW Volcano this morning.
Comments:
Haha (in a good way). There's never a dull moment in your life, Squirrelly. I have permanent scars on me, and I'm too embarrased to tell the story. It shows how stupid I was (still am). :-)
 
I have never claimed to be graceful. I have admitted to being a clutz. On more than one occasion.

I have a scar on the side of my thigh from cutting myself (while walking) with my thumb nail when I was kid. Now that's talent.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?