This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

This & That

I didn't forget about yall! Honest! I just couldn't get blogger to load. Or any .blogspot.com pages for that matter. Either the IT peeps were being jerks this morn, or blogger was having issues.

The Penguins won last night! Woo! Sadly I gave up on the game about 8.30 when it was 4-1 craptials. Then it goes to an overtime shoot out with a final score of 5-4. Man! I know b was happy at the end result, prolly irked by it having to go OT tho. Of course, maybe the Penguins won because I turned the game off & went to bed so early. If I hadn't done that, the crapitals may have won. So I totally helped the Pens by giving up on them. Yeah! Way to go me!

Unrelatedly, I busted out my Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD & uploaded to the fi-pod. Just love this disk. I'm sure Rach is rolling her eyes at me but that's okay. I already know she's not as Nice as moi ;)
Comments:
You gotta stick with em. In the new NHL, it ain't over till it's over. Even when you're down 4-0.

And, I have to say, Ovechkin is something else. I'm not sorry the Pens got Malkin instead, but I wonder if Capitals fans really appreciate what they have there.

Given that something like 12k people were in attendance for what should've been a marquee game, I guess the answer is "no."

Here's hoping the Penguins continue their winning ways vs. the Flyers at The Igloo tomorrow night...
 
Well I was tired. Was actually nearly asleep when I got a phone call at 8.45. The Pinnacle I had been drinking since 5 or so may or may not have had something to do with that.

I did watch all (okay, most) of the Devils/Sabres game. Was a toughie. I don't like either team and, as you can tell from the result, I dislike the sabres the most. Devils lost 3-2. With their 2 goals being scored in the last minute of the game.
 
Couldn't stay up to watch AO, Crosby & Malkin, but voluntarily sat through all (or most) of a Devils' game?! That's crazy talk...
 
Well, see, I was very tired and I really don't like the crapitals. At all. Best thing about them is AO. He's dazzling. Serious hockey skills.

Plus I didn't want to jinx the Pens. Yeah. That's it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?